- Conduct Food processing and Preservation training workshops to communities, groups or individuals.
- Deliver Food safety awareness workshops.
- Develop and/or amend food safety programs.
- Conduct awareness on proper packaging and labelling of food products.
- Provide assistance on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plans.
- Review Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Provide Advice on how to improve existing food products
- Provide assistance to Food industries in the set-up of new food processing units.
- Provide assistance in Good Manufacturing Practices
- Give advice on general Food Quality Assurance
- Assist with the work of the Vanuatu National Codex Committee (VNCC) and the Ministry of Health.
To request more information on the above trainings and how to arrange one please contact the Department of Industry located in Georges Pompidou or reach them by phone at 678 33415.